November 30, 2013
21 notes · Tags: announcement,
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!! (only limited to one free charm)
Starts November 30th, Ends December 2nd 11:59PM CST.
November 23, 2013
You guys, it’s getting closer and closer… CHRISTMAS. I bet you are already thinking about gifts, and you should not delay in buying charms. Shipping is always a thought, and I definitely recommend the priority shipping option if you are doing the shopping last minute.
Thanks to those who have participated in donating to the Philippines! I will add up the total and such and will make a post when I choose an organization to donate the money to :) (thus the BOGO sale ends by this post)
ALSO, Cyber Monday is coming up… For that ONE DAY ONLY, THERE WILL BE A SALE. CHECK BACK <3
Personal side: Everything is settled with the accident… However I’m pretty much in pain. I have gone to the chiropractor, and they are gonna put me on therapy for the next two months. Thank you for giving me messages of concern!!!
November 14, 2013
In the matter of hours, Typhoon Haiyan devastated parts of the central Philippines. The death toll is estimated to 2500, and thousands are without home, water and food. While our thoughts are with them, I believe we can do more. Back when HKG started, I opened a donation similar to this when Japan was in trouble, and we can be just as successful as before.
BUY ONE CHARM, GET ONE CHARM HALF OFF.
The first charm starts as low as 8 USD, and the half off will be as low as 4 USD. The “half off” will be given to donation. Example will be buying four charms. That would be 8 USD + 4 USD + 8 USD + 4 USD = 24 USD, 8 USD will go towards donation.
There will NOT be group discounts, however half of the amount will go towards donation. Example: SHINee charms are 8 USD x 5 = 40 USD, 20 USD will go towards donation.
If you would like to make additional donations, you can! Just leave a note. This is especially for those who are only wanting to buy one charm and would also like to donate.
Those who makes a purchase over 50 USD BEFORE shipping will receive a handmade Christmas card (made by me) in December, just as a small thank you gift!
As usual, shipping stays the same, as well as the usual freebies I give out (with maybe a surprise or two).
SALE STARTS ON 11/15, ENDS ON 11/22
Note: The organization I would like to donate to is still undecided. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, please leave a message. If there aren’t any feedback, I will pick one from a list CNN.com provides.
Reblog to spread the word! Perfect to get started for the holiday shopping <3
October 22, 2013
7 notes · Tags: announcement,
Try and find me on Friday, November 8th, at the venue for the VIXX Showcase and you can win a FREE charm! Only one free charm per person please ^_^ It’s super easy as well! All you have to do is introduce yourself, leave your name and tumblr URL with me and wait a couple of days and I’ll make an announcement with the list of names.
Other: I’m still in the thoughts of having a meet up at H Mart or something before the showcase, but that’s still up in the air because I have no clue what we would do other than eat, explore H Mart, and eat. (The photo booth place have moved out of the H Mart area, and to a mall near the Galleria called Valley View, for those who are interested in those types of things!) Suggestions? Or we don’t have to meet up since I’m an awkward duck and you can find me at the venue ohohohoho.
Like or message or comment if you like for this to happen!
October 22, 2013
2 notes · Tags: announcement,
As you can see, things have been super quiet at HKG, and it’s with a good reason.
Orders are slow, which gives me time to spend more time at the restaurant, having a social life (har har har) and being a mommy (volunteering at Lilly’s daycare).
As much as I would like to continue with HKG, I don’t see it happening. Life happens, and since there isn’t much demand for charms it seems, I don’t see why I should stick around.
But never fear, I will stay for this holiday season. After that, I will close down. The date is not determined, but it’s in my thoughts constantly, so I’m just finding the right time to.
Speaking of the holiday season, think about ordering charms early to get that Christmas shopping done! Usually I’m busy around that time, so it’s best to get it done super early! :)
August 5, 2013
I have contacted the people above! Three of the five will get the keychain they have chosen when they messaged me, while the two will have to choose from the remaining because while I was picking out the winners from a random generator, I got a few doubles.
Thank you for those who are patient, and follow the rules to this giveaway! I was kind of in shock of the amount that didn’t follow the rules, so I had to go through the list an picking out those who didn’t, then I used the random generator from there. OTL
But again, thank you for your patience, and as always, thank you for your support to HKG!
July 10, 2013
8 notes · Tags: announcement,
That’s right! I finally took another chance… and made full body charms!
HKG STYLE: 8 USD (LOWERED!!)
FULL BODY: 12 USD
New prices are updated in the FAQs section, and I have posted up an example and comparison video as well :) click here
Happy July to Charmannders! <3
June 30, 2013
1 note · Tags: announcement,
I’m officially hiatus now! ^^
I won’t be making charms this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week and a safe July 4th! \o/
June 17, 2013
2 notes · Tags: announcement,
- The weekend has ended and I will resume charm making tomorrow! Thank you for your patience <3 heads are ready, so I just need to make them into adorable idols :D
- I will be on HIATUS on June 30 - July 7. I will absolutely not make charms during this time. During this week, my parents will be out for vacation (finally) and I will be handling the restaurant on my own while they are gone. I will have my laptop and phone with me at all times, so y’all can place orders, ask questions, and what not, but I won’t be able to touch any clay during this time.
- The long awaited EXO giveaway will be held during my hiatus period, so I can at least be active :D
- I am also gonna team up with my sister, Karry, for a special treat!
May 31, 2013
- I am so so so so so times infinity sorry to those who ordered charms and me not progressing very quickly. Things have been somewhat hectic around here so I’ve been busy but I will ship out completed orders TOMORROW.
- There is actually some error to the gloss I bought recently, which is also a small reason why there is a hold up. After testing it out a few times, I figured out that I need to dilute it in water for it to be what it needed to be. The charms are all nice and glossed, do not worry!
- I keep saying there will be a giveaway, or I want to auction the charms off to the tornado relief… but I may change some things around since I saw something wonderful that EXOTICS might appreciate! \o/
- Um. That’s it for now. Now I have to get ready to go to work.